It is three years now since Pantheon Poets was created to:
- provide easy access to great Latin poets and poems, even for those with limited or no Latin themselves;
- offer a reading of each poem in the original Latin to highlight how its rhythms and conventions work, and how much they differ from modern poetry;
- show a new, specially-made English translation alongside each piece; and
- highlight the influence that Latin poets have had on some English, French and German writers in the modern era.
Give us your feedback!
- Do you come to Pantheon Poets for the readings, the translations or both?
- How do you like them?
- Is our home page (see it here) welcoming and attractive? Is it clear and easy to navigate?
- Can you find the poems and poets you are looking for easily?
- Have you browsed our Latin selections (of poems by a particular writer or on a particular theme)?
- Is our introductory material on historical background, individual poets and individual poems helpful? Is the level of detail right?
- Would you like to see more poems by a particular Latin poet? Are there new poets that you would like us to feature?
- How well have we met our aims? Are there any other comments you would like to give us on PantheonPoets.com?
Go to www.pantheonpoets.com/feedback to give us your views.
Thank you for visiting us!